Work[etc] is a cloud-based business, and workflow management software solution for Small to Medium Businesses (SMBs). The company is based in San Francisco, California with offices also located in Sydney, and London, and was founded in 2009 by Daniel Barnett.
Work[etc] software includes:
- Workflow Solutions
- Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Social
- Help Desk
- Project Management
The software has features that include projects, tasks, invoicing, and quotes, finance, email, support tickets, customer support, sales management, operations, management, team collaboration, enterprise analytics, customer fields, email plugins, permissions, and web forms, and also integrates with third party applications.
Work[etc] offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of users required, starting from $78. There is also a fee applied per user per month for additional users. Work[etc] also offers a free 14 day trial to help businesses evaluate the product.
Your Work[etc] Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Work[etc] data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Work[etc] account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Work[etc] with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.