Wootric is the AI-powered platform for measuring and boosting customer happiness. They offer a simple, rigorous solution for aligning everyone around improving loyalty and satisfaction. The Wootric platform is built around proven CX metric surveys --Net Promoter Score, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Customer Effort Score -- effective ways of “metricizing” customer feedback used by thousands of companies worldwide.
Wootric enables you to:
- GATHER FEEDBACK. We survey your customers wherever they are–in your web or mobile app, via email or via SMS -- with intelligent sampling and customizable NPS, CSAT & CES surveys.
- ANALYZE RESPONSES: Real-time feedback, Custom trend reports, and segmentation by any respondent attribute. AI-powered text & sentiment analysis, too.
- TAKE ACTION: Close the loop with customers in the Wootric dash or trigger follow up in systems like Salesforce, ZenDesk, Intercom, Slack and, of course, Akita!
Wootric works great with Akita!
Win customers for life! Wootric helps you get the most from CX metrics and customer feedback — measure customer happiness, optimize products, retain customers, and build an army of brand advocates.
By implementing Wootric, you can begin tracking NPS, CSAT and CES Survey results directly in Akita.
- View survey results alongside customer data from your other business applications.
- Integrate survey scores (NPS, CSAT, and CES) into your customer health score.
- Track your Promoters and Detractors within Akita.
- Create playbooks and tasks depending on the outcome of a survey.
- Develop an advocacy program around your Promoters.
Information We Request
When you connect Wootric with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Person||Every 6 hours|
|NPS Survey||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect Wootric and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Wootric from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Account Token, Email Address, and Password from your Wootric account.
- Log into to your Wootric Account
- Go to "Account Settings" (gear icon)
- Click on API in the left-hand menu
- You will see your Account Token on this page
- That's it – all done!
Your Wootric Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Wootric data.
NPS Survey SubmittedDETRACTOR - 5
- Comments I've seen a decline in the quality of service we've been getting lately.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Wootric account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Wootric with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.