Information We Request
When you connect Typeform with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|NPS Survey||Every 16 hours and 40 minutes|
|Data Adapter||Every 2 hours|
How to Connect Typeform and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Typeform from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Typeform follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Typeform Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Typeform data.
NPS Survey SubmittedDETRACTOR - 5
- Comments I've seen a decline in the quality of service we've been getting lately.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Typeform account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Typeform with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.