Synchroteam is a Field Service Management solution for businesses in industries such as energy, maintenance, medical, telecoms, security, and HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning). The company enables their clients to schedule, and dispatch mobile workers, track workers, offices, routes, and customers, and provides customizations for workflow, and job reporting. The company is based in Issy-les-Moulineaux, Paris and was founded in 2000 by Olivier Hatuel, and Francois Pichon.
Synchroteam features include:
- Customer management
- Job management
- Resource management
The software has other features that include administration, and configuration, API (Application Programming Interface) access, storage, real-time notifications, and also integrates with third-party applications.
Synchroteam offers a subscription plan on a monthly basis, starting from $22 per user login, and the company also offers a free 14-day trial to help companies evaluate the product.
Your Synchroteam Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Synchroteam data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Synchroteam account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Synchroteam with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.