SurveyMonkey is a web and cloud SaaS (Software as a Service) based survey company. SurveyMonkey provides free and custom surveys and also paid subscriptions, that include features such as question creation, reporting, data analysis, response collection and design tools. The company also provides branding and marketing for larger enterprises. Since the company released SurveyMonkey Enterprise in 2013, SurveyMonkey has grown in popularity and the company opened new headquarters in Palo Alto, California, USA. The company also has offices located in Portland, Oregon, USA, Seattle, Washington USA, Dublin, Ireland, Lisbon, Portugal and Luxembourg. SurveyMonkey helps customers make informed decisions based on their survey research. Amongst Survey Monkey's millions of customers are Virgin America, Facebook, Samsung and Salesforce. SurveyMonkey uses SSL (Secure Socket Layers) to encrypt their customers' data secure, enhanced SSL security is not included in the free version.
SurveyMonkey was founded in 1999 by Ryan Finley. The company was owned by Ryan and Chris Finley until 2009, when it was sold to a private equity consortium. Facebook COO, Sheryl Sandberg's husband, David Goldberg , is the SurveyMonkey CEO. In 2013, SurveyMonkey announced their partnership with API (Application Programming Interface) management platform, Mashery, allowing for integration of third party applications and widgets in SurveyMonkey. The company has other partnerships with companies, including Eventbrite, Zendesk and MailChimp. SurveyMonkey headquarters are located in Palo Alto, California, USA. There are four subscriptions available, Basic at ï¿½0 for 10 questions per survey and 100 responses per survey, Select at ï¿½25 per month for unlimited questions and 1000 responses + ï¿½0.10 Euro per additional response, Gold at ï¿½300 per year for unlimited questions and responses and Platinum at ï¿½800 for unlimited questions and responses. SurveyMonkey allows for scalability of their products, there are more features included with each subscription level based on the cost.
Information We Request
When you connect SurveyMonkey with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Data Adapter||Every 24 hours|
How to Connect SurveyMonkey and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select SurveyMonkey from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within SurveyMonkey follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your SurveyMonkey Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your SurveyMonkey data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your SurveyMonkey account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating SurveyMonkey with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.