Stripe provides an easy and secure method for accepting payments online. Instead of getting a merchant account, businesses and individuals can embed a Stripe form into their website or mobile app and be receiving payments in less than 10 minutes.
Some Features and Benefits:
- Embeddable forms that can be designed to match the look and feel of your website. – All major debit and credit cards accepted from customers in every country.
- 135+ currencies supported.
- Handles recurring billing with multiple billing models available.
- Easy PCI-DSS compliance.
- Developer-friendly APIs with World-class documentation.
- Available in 25+ countries.
Information We Request
When you connect Stripe with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Data Adapter||Every 6 hours|
|Invoice||Every 6 hours|
|Organization||Every 6 hours|
|Person||Every 6 hours|
|Subscription||Every 6 hours|
|Transaction||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect Stripe and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Stripe from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Stripe follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Stripe Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Stripe data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 14 April 2021 @ 04:26 AM
- Date Due 19 April 2021 @ 04:26 AM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Stripe account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Stripe with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.