Information We Request
When you connect Stripe with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Data Adapter||Every 6 hours|
|Invoice||Every 6 hours|
|Organization||Every 6 hours|
|Person||Every 6 hours|
|Subscription||Every 6 hours|
|Transaction||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect Stripe and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Stripe from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your Stripe account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Stripe Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Stripe data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 22 September 2023 @ 09:33 PM
- Date Due 27 September 2023 @ 09:33 PM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Stripe account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Stripe with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.