Slack is a cloud-based team communication application providing real-time messaging, archiving, and search for teams of all sizes. It aims to empower teams to communicate effectively, both with one another and with their software tools (via the many Slack integrations out there).
As well as streamlining team communications, Slack provides an accessible archive of conversations, information, and projects. In their own words, "Slack is where work happens".
How to Connect Slack and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Slack from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Slack follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Slack Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Slack data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Slack account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Slack with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.