Salesforce.com is a global enterprise cloud computing business providing customer relationship management (CRM) products, although the company has expanded over the years through a number of acquisitions, including social enterprise. The company is based in San Francisco, California, and was founded in 1999 by Marc Benioff, Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff, and Frank Dominguez.
Salesforce.com products include:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- ExactTarget Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce1 Platform
Salesforce.com provides other products that include Chatter, Data.com, Work.com, and Desk.com, and also provides a mobile application available for Salesforce1. The company provides training, and certificates in Salesforce.com products, and also created the Salesforce.com Foundation, a philanthropic model.
Salesforce.com offers a large collection of subscription plans on a monthly basis billed annually, depending on the number of users required, starting from $3. The company also offers free trials for various Salesforce.com products to help companies evaluate a particular product, and also offers discounted prices for non-profit organizations.
Information We Request
When you connect Salesforce.com with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Data Adapter||Every 2 hours|
|Deal||Every 2 hours|
|Event||Every 2 hours|
|Note||Every 2 hours|
|Organization||Every 2 hours|
|Person||Every 2 hours|
|Task||Every 2 hours|
|Ticket||Every 2 hours|
|User||Every 2 hours|
How to Connect Salesforce.com and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Salesforce.com from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Salesforce.com follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Salesforce.com Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Salesforce.com data.
- Source Web
- Priority Medium
- Status Open
- Description Hello, I'm having problems adding a new user. Help! Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Salesforce.com account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Salesforce.com with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.