Ronin is a easy-to-use online invoicing, and time tracking software application that enables small businesses, freelancers, contractors, lawyers, agents, consultants, and teams to track time and payments, send estimates, and manage clients. The company is based in Silicon Valley, California, and was founded in 2008 by Lu Wang, and was acquired by GoDaddy, a domain names registrar, in 2013.
Ronin features include:
- Time tracking
The software has other features that include expenses, staff, and roles, client-facing logins, recurring invoices, multiple currencies, customizable logos, and customizable templates. The paid product features include larger limits, payment integration, SSL (Secure Socket Layers) Security, and an unbranded application. The company also partners with third party application companies.
Ronin offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of clients, contacts per client, and staff users required, starting from free. There is also a fee applied per user per month for additional users with the Agency plan. Ronin also offers a free 30 day trial of their pro subscription plans to help companies evaluate the product.
Your Ronin Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Ronin data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Ronin account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Ronin with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.