|Recurly In Brief|
|Founder(s)||Isaac Hall and Dan Burkhart|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Price||Core Plan for $99 per month with credit card billing for 10¢ per transaction + 1.25% of revenue|
Recurly works great with Akita!
Recurly is a great source of information about your customers' current and past subscriptions and payments. This data is no longer siloed within the accounting department but is made available to your Customer Success team, alongside all of your other customer transactions.
By implementing Recurly, you can begin tracking invoices, subscriptions, and transactions directly in Akita.
- View invoices alongside customer data from your other business applications.
- Segment your accounts based on revenue.
- Integrate transaction outcomes into your customer health score.
- Track KPIs like MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) within Akita.
- Create playbooks and tasks when an invoice is raised, or a transaction is declined.
- Develop an expansion program from your subscription information.
Information We Request
When you connect Recurly with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 12 hours|
|Subscription||Every 12 hours|
How to Connect Recurly and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Recurly from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key and Web Address from your Recurly account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Recurly Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Recurly data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Recurly account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Recurly with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.