ProfitWell is a financial reporting tool for subscription-based businesses. Their online application provides subscription and SaaS metrics alongside a comprehensive set of tools to help you grow your revenue.
ProfitWll integrates with Zuora, Stripe, Braintree, Recurly, and Chargebee and others with the ProfitWell API. View monthly recurring revenue, churn, lifetime value, and all of your other necessary subscription financial metrics, all in one place.
ProfitWell Features include:
- Goal Setting. Set a monthly goal and track your progress
- MRR Trends. Track MRR over time, broken down by revenue type
- Plan Trends. Track metrics for multiple plans over time
- Daily progress updates via email
- Retention and cohorts trends
Information We Request
When you connect ProfitWell with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Subscription||Every 12 hours|
How to Connect ProfitWell and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select ProfitWell from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Token from your ProfitWell account.
- That's it – all done!
Your ProfitWell Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your ProfitWell data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your ProfitWell account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating ProfitWell with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.