PipelineDeals provides an easy to use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and sales pipeline solution. The product enables sales teams to manage and close deals and facilitates lead tracking and reporting.
PipelineDeals was founded in 2006 by JP Werlin and Nick Bertolino. The company headquarters are located in Wayne, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Sales pipeline visibility
- Deal management
- Contact & lead management
- Activity tracking
- Mobile access
- Data importing
- Custom list views
- Sales team coordination
- Sales goals
- Account customization
PipelineDeals integrates with other applications such as Google Apps, MailChimp, Outlook, VipeCloud, LinkedIn, INinbox and Help Scout. PipelineDeals offers support that includes email support, community forums and webinars. PipelineDeals also provides a mobile application on the iOS and Android operating systems.
- $24 per user per month
PipelineDeals also offers a free 14 day trial of their products.
Your PipelineDeals Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your PipelineDeals data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your PipelineDeals account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating PipelineDeals with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.