Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system that provides a unified sales, marketing and customer service platform for businesses. Launched as "Microsoft CRM" in 2003, Microsoft Dynamics CRM was subsequently included with the Microsoft Dynamics product suite in 2005. Dynamics is developed by Redmond, Washington-based Microsoft Corporation, founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM features include:
- Customer Service
The software integrates closely with Microsoft's online office suite--Office 365.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online has a number of different price points and contract structures beginning at $15 per user per month. Additional add-on components such as "Microsoft Social Listening" and "Microsoft Dynamics Marketing" require an additional fee.
Microsoft offers a free 30-day trial of Dynamics CRM to help companies evaluate this feature-rich product.
Information We Request
When you connect Microsoft Dynamics with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Data Adapter||Every 12 hours|
|Deal||Every 12 hours|
|Organization||Every 12 hours|
|Person||Every 12 hours|
|Task||Every 12 hours|
|Ticket||Every 12 hours|
|User||Every 12 hours|
How to Connect Microsoft Dynamics and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Microsoft Dynamics from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your CRM Web Address from your Microsoft Dynamics account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Microsoft Dynamics Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Microsoft Dynamics data.
- Source Web
- Priority Medium
- Status Open
- Description Hello, I'm having problems adding a new user. Help! Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Microsoft Dynamics account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Microsoft Dynamics with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.