Information We Request
When you connect Microsoft Dynamics with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Data Adapter||Every 12 hours|
|Deal||Every 12 hours|
|Organization||Every 24 hours|
|Person||Every 24 hours|
|Task||Every 12 hours|
|Ticket||Every 12 hours|
|User||Every 12 hours|
How to Connect Microsoft Dynamics and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Microsoft Dynamics from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your CRM Web Address from your Microsoft Dynamics account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Microsoft Dynamics Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Microsoft Dynamics data.
- Source Web
- Priority Medium
- Status Open
- Description Hello, I'm having problems adding a new user. Help! Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Microsoft Dynamics account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Microsoft Dynamics with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.