MailChimp is an email marketing service provider that allows users to create, send, and track email newsletters providing reports, and analytics. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia, and was co-founded in 2001, as a side project of the Rocket Science Group, by Ben Chestnut, and Dan Kurzius.
MailChimp features include:
- Email creation
- Subscriber management
- Email delivery
- Analytics and reports
- Sharing options
The software has a collection of other features that include lists, forms, subscriber profiles, workflows for automation, and personalization, email templates, email sending, and campaign management. The company's API (Application Programming Interface) enables clients to integrate Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and create Customer Management Systems (CMS). MailChimp integrates with Mandrill for transactional email sending, and the company also provides a mobile application for the iOS, and Android operating systems.
MailChimp offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of subscribers and emails required, starting from free.
Information We Request
When you connect Mailchimp with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Campaign||Every 2 hours|
How to Connect Mailchimp and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Mailchimp from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Mailchimp follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Mailchimp Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Mailchimp data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Mailchimp account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Mailchimp with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.