LiveAgent is a multichannel helpdesk for businesses. LiveAgent is an integrated environment that enables their clients to answer emails, live chats, Facebook wall messages, Twitter, feedback, forum posts, voice calls, customer support tickets and monitor customer service.
QualityUnit, a software development, and technology company, was co-founded in 2004 by Viktor Zeman and Andrej Haršáni (and Maros Fric, who has since left the company). LiveAgent is a product by QualityUnit that launched in 2007. The company has offices located in Bratislava, Slovakia and Valley Cottage, New York, USA.
- Mobile helpdesk
- Multichannel helpdesk
- LiveAgent API (Application Programming Interface) integration
- Live chat and ticketing
LiveAgent clients include Lexmark, Huawei, Habrahabr, SolidTrust Pay and Shirtinator. LiveAgent integrates with Twitter, Facebook, Magento, Shopify, Joomla!, WordPress, Drupal, MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, and Highrise. LiveAgent supports iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry mobile devices.
SaaS (Software as a Service) licenses:
- Ticket for $19 per month and an additional agent seat for $9 per agent per month
- Ticket+Chat for $29 per month and an additional agent seat for $14 per agent per month
- All-inclusive for $39 per month and an additional agent seat for $19 per agent per month
All SaaS licenses include 3 agent seats and there is one-time branding fee of $199 for Ticket and Ticket+Chat plans. QualityUnit also offers a 14 day free trial of LIveAgent products.
- Startup for $450 with 3 agents and an additional agent for $99
- Business for $1199 with 10 agents and an additional agent for $99
- Company for $2000 with 20 agents
Your LiveAgent Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your LiveAgent data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your LiveAgent account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating LiveAgent with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.