JotForm is an easy-to-use online form-building tool based in San Francisco. Its simple drag-and-drop interface along with conveniently sortable submission data allows you to create forms and analyze their data without writing a single line of code.
JotForm is the solution for all of your online form needs including registration forms, collecting payments online, lead collection, and more.
JotForm features over 100 integrations with partners including PayPal, DropBox, and Salesforce. It offers the most advanced form designer in the industry, so your forms can be effective and look great.
JotForm features include:
- Easy-to-use Form Builder
- Form Designer
- Form Analytics
- Over 100 integrations including PayPal, Stripe, Dropbox, Salesforce, Mailchimp, and Excel
JotForm works great with Akita!
With JotForm you can create beautiful online forms and collect their data. Once you've integrated your JotForm account with Akita, you can view your form responses alongside other customer information from emails, CRM, invoicing and support tools.
How to Connect JotForm and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select JotForm from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your JotForm account.
- That's it – all done!
Your JotForm Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your JotForm data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your JotForm account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating JotForm with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.