Invoicera is a simplified web-based invoicing application for professionals and small to medium enterprises (SMEs). Invoicera is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that automates invoicing, time and expense tracking processes using paperless invoicing.
Vinove Software and Services was founded in 2004 by Parvesh Aggarwal, CEO. Invoicera is a product by Vinove Software and Services was first launched in 2008. The company headquarters are located in New Delhi, India.
- Multi language & currency support
- Invoice template customization
- Invoicera on Google Apps
- Invoices to multiple contacts invoice sending
- Invoice as an attachment sending
- Custom field(s) in invoices addition
- Recurring invoicing with auto billing
- Multiple payment gateways
- Staff members management
- Expense tracking
- Time tracking
- Task(s) to-do setting
- Invoice scheduling
- Report generation
- Late fees payment
- Data backup
- Exchange rate settings
- Multiple invoice templates
Invoicera integrates with other applications such as Google Apps, Basecamp, Magento. Invoicera uses more than 20 payment gateways including PayPal, Authorize,Net, Google Checkout and sage pay. Invoicera also provides a mobile application for Apple iPhones and Android Smartphones.
Free Plan, free forever, for unlimited invoice/estimates, 3 clients, 1 recurring profile, 2MB document size and project/timesheets.
Classic for $19.95 per month for unlimited invoice/estimates, 100 clients, 100 recurring profiles, 15 auto bill recurring, 5 staff, 5MB document size and unlimited project/timesheets.
Business for $39.95 per month for unlimited invoice/estimates, unlimited clients, unlimited recurring profiles, 100 auto bill recurring, 10 staff, 50MB document size and unlimited project/timesheets.
Infinite for $99.95 per month for unlimited invoice/estimates, unlimited clients, unlimited recurring profiles, unlimited auto bill recurring, unlimited staff, 100MB document size and unlimited project/timesheets.
How to Connect Invoicera and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Invoicera from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Token from your Invoicera account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Invoicera Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Invoicera data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Invoicera account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Invoicera with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.