Intercom is a customer messaging app for sales, marketing, and support, connected on one platform.
Some Features and Benefits:
- The ability to manage conversations with leads and customers at scale.
- Targeted messaging lets you get to the right people at the right time.
- Multi-channel contact with email, push, and in-app messages triggered by time or behavior.
- Reduce workload by creating a knowledge base for answering common queries.
Information We Request
When you connect Intercom with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 12 hours|
|Person||Every 24 hours|
|User||Every 6 hours|
|Conversation||Every 24 hours|
Your Intercom Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Intercom data.
- email@example.com wrote... Hi, Just a quick question – are you planning to add "export to Excel" functionality to your reports section? Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Intercom account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Intercom with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.