Akita Integrations Directory
Customer Success Software that Integrates With Insightly
|Insightly In Brief|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Price||From $0 USD|
Information We Request
When you connect Insightly with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Deal||Every 2 hours|
|Organization||Every 2 hours|
|Person||Every 2 hours|
|Project||Every 2 hours|
|User||Every 2 hours|
How to Connect Insightly and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Insightly from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key and Web Address from your Insightly account.
https:// Web Address .insight.ly
- That's it – all done!
Your Insightly Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Insightly data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Insightly account, and from your other business tools.
Renewal Insightly Within Within 30 Days 30 Days AND +
MRR Chargebee More Than > $1000 1K AND +
Ticket Zendesk Status Status Open Open
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
CSM Insight Score62
Targets 216 / 392 Achieved
Tasks 382 / 588 Achieved
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Get the Ball Rolling
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Insightly with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.
Have questions about how Akita Integrates with Insightly?
We'd love to hear them! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.