HubSpot is an inbound marketing, sales and customer service platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, close deals, and support customers. HubSpot also offers a free Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. These services are packaged into individual products or "hubs" – Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Support Hub – all available as add-ons with the HubSpot CRM at its core.
HubSpot also boasts an active community of sales and marketing pros ready to help you get the most out of their tools. They also run the online HubSpot Academy and the annual INBOUND conference in Boston.
Information We Request
When you connect HubSpot with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Call||Every 6 hours|
|Deal||Every 6 hours|
|Activity||Every 6 hours|
|Email Activity||Every 6 hours|
|Ticket||Every 6 hours|
|Event||Every 6 hours|
|Note||Every 6 hours|
|Organization||Every 6 hours|
|Person||Every 6 hours|
|Task||Every 6 hours|
|User||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect HubSpot and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select HubSpot from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within HubSpot follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your HubSpot Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your HubSpot data.
- Source Web
- Priority Medium
- Status Open
- Description Hello, I'm having problems adding a new user. Help! Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your HubSpot account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating HubSpot with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.