Akita's Customer Success Software Integrates with Highrise
Highrise is a web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and contact management software application. Highrise enables their clients keep related notes, files, images, and contact history, create tasks via email and track emails, conversations, and tasks.
37signals, a web design company, was co-founded by Jason Fried, Ernest Kim and Carlos Segura in 1999. Jason Fried is the only remaining founder left in the company. Since 2003, the company began shifting their focus from web design to web applications and in 2014, 37signals was renamed Basecamp. Highrise, previously named Sunrise, is a product created by Basecamp that launched in 2007. The company headquarters are based in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Contact management
- Task management
- Deals, proposals, and leads tracking
- Permission access
- Emails, conversations, and tasks tracking
- Latest activity
- Color schemes
- Case management
- Group management
Highrise integrates with Basecamp and other applications such as LiveChat, Olark, ClickDesk, Help Scout, Live Agent, Freshdesk, MailChimp, Wufoo, FreshBooks, ExactTarget, Billomat, Mad Mimi and INinbox. Highrise also provides mobile applications for the iOS and Android operating systems.
- Free plan for 2 users, no files and 250 contacts
- Solo plan for $29 per month for 1 user, 5 GB file storage, unlimited deals and 20k contacts
- Basic for $24 per month for up to 6 users, 5 GB storage, 10 deals, 5,000 contacts and enhanced security
- Plus for $49 per month for up to 15 users, 15 GB storage, unlimited deals, 20,000 contacts and enhanced security
- Premium for $99 per month for up to 40 users, 30 GB storage, unlimited deals, 30,000 contacts and enhanced security
What Information We Request
When you connect Highrise with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Highrise In Brief|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Price||From $0 USD|
Akita shows you how and when your customers interact your business.
With Akita's intelligent alerts you never miss important interactions between you and your customers.