Help Scout is a help desk cloud-based web application company. The company offers scaleable email customer service for businesses and teams. Help Scout features include time tracking, reports, docs, email integration and applications. Help Scout also offer software, ecommerce and online services. Help Scout has add-on features such as an auto-reply filter, voicemail, custom applications, webhooks and docs and also integrates with other applications for Customer Relationship Management (CRM), communication, marketing, ecommerce and invoicing, analytics, support and utilities. Among the applications that Help Scout integrates with are Google Apps, AgileCRM, Highrise, Campfire, MailChimp and Shopify. Help Scout provides customer service to thousands of businesses and amongst their customers are Reddit, Buffer and InVision. The company also provides training and support for their products.
Help Scout was co-founded by Nick Francis, Jared McDaniel and Denny Swindle in 2011. The concept for the company was first conceived in 2005 and Help Scout has since moved headquarters from Nashville, Tennessee to Boston, Massachusetts, USA, where the company took part in the TechStars startup accelerator. In 2011, Help Scout raised over $800,000 in seed funding from angel investors and donated $100,000 to Acumen, a non-profit organisation helping entrepreneurs to solve poverty. Help Scout has one subscription available, $15 per user per month that include unlimited mailboxes, email and storage, over 40 third party integrations, support and training, also additional docs is $25 per month. There is a also a free plan which includes 3 users, 1 mailbox and less features. Help Scout also offers a 15 day trial of their products.
Information We Request
When you connect Help Scout with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|User||Every 6 hours|
|Conversation||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect Help Scout and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Help Scout from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your Help Scout account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Help Scout Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Help Scout data.
- firstname.lastname@example.org wrote... Hi, Just a quick question – are you planning to add "export to Excel" functionality to your reports section? Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Help Scout account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Help Scout with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.