Harvest is a web-based time tracking and invoicing application relied on by professional services businesses in over 100 countries. The company is based in New York City and was founded in 2006 by Danny Wen and Shawn Liu, who started out running a web design studio called Iridesco.
Harvest features include:
- Simple time tracking
- Fast online invoicing
- Powerful reports
The software also allows you to track budgets and surface the true cost of your projects. You can use Harvest in your web browser, on your desktop, or on your mobile. The company has extensive security and privacy features to ensure client data is safe and secure.
Harvest offers plans starting at $12 per month per user. There is a free plan available for solo users. Everyone is welcome to a 30-day free trial to evaluate the product.
Information We Request
When you connect Harvest with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Invoice||Every 6 hours|
|Organization||Every 6 hours|
|Person||Every 6 hours|
|Project||Every 6 hours|
|User||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect Harvest and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Harvest from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Web Address from your Harvest account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Harvest Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Harvest data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 29 September 2020 @ 01:48 PM
- Date Due 4 October 2020 @ 01:48 PM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Harvest account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Harvest with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.