SaaS Directory » Harvest
Integrate With Harvest
Harvest is a web-based time tracking and invoicing application relied on by professional services businesses in over 100 countries. The company is based in New York City and was founded in 2006 by Danny Wen and Shawn Liu, who started out running a web design studio called Iridesco.
Harvest features include:
- Simple time tracking
- Fast online invoicing
- Powerful reports
The software also allows you to track budgets and surface the true cost of your projects. You can use Harvest in your web browser, on your desktop, or on your mobile. The company has extensive security and privacy features to ensure client data is safe and secure.
Harvest offers plans starting at $12 per month per user. There is a free plan available for solo users. Everyone is welcome to a 30-day free trial to evaluate the product.
What Information We Request
When you connect Harvest with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Invoice||Every 360 minutes|
|Organization||Every 360 minutes|
|Person||Every 360 minutes|
|Project||Every 360 minutes|
|User||Every 360 minutes|
How to connect your Harvest account to Akita:
Integrating Harvest and Akita couldn't be easier. To do so, follow these simple instructions:
- Sign into https://app.akitapp.com and click on the "Account" link accessible in the drop down menu at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the Services link to view your existing integrations.
- Click on "Add Service" and then browse to "Harvest" using the alphabetical menu at the top of the list.
- Click "Connect Service" and fill out the form, providing your custom Harvest url.
- You will be transferred to the Harvest website where you can authorize Akita to access information on your behalf.
That's it. You are ready to start viewing Harvest invoices directly from your Akita account.