Google Apps for Business is a web application company that produces a product suite that allows customers to communicate, store, create, and manage their web productivity. The company is based in Mountain View, California, and Rajen Sheth, a project manager for Google, is credited with creating Google Apps including Gmail, Chrome, Chromebooks, and Chrome OS (Operating System) for Business. Google Apps was launched in 2006. In late 2012, the standard, free edition was discontinued, and then in 2013, the free one user edition was discontinued.
Google Apps product suite includes:
The product suite applications integrate with each other and also include slides, sites, admin, and vault. Google also provides the app store and 24/7 customer support. Google Apps Marketplace, where applications that integrate with Google Apps for Business can be purchased or obtained free of charge.
Google offers Google Apps for Business subscriptions on a monthly or yearly basis, starting from $5 plus tax. The Flexible Plan allows customers to add, and delete users at any time and is billed monthly, and the Annual Plan gives customers a discounted rate for the year but user deletion is charged, and customers are billed at $4.17 per user per month.The company offers Google Apps for non-profit organizations, and for education for free. Google also offers a free 30 day trial of Google Apps to help companies evaluate the product.
Information We Request
When you connect Google with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Data Adapter||Every 30 minutes|
How to Connect Google and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Google from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Google follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Google Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Google data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Google account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Google with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.