Freshdesk is a SaaS (Software as a Service) company that provides customer support software. Freshdesk product features include a help desk, ticketing system, multi-channel support, self service, phone support, live chat, forums, product support, game mechanics. Freshdesk also offers a mobile application on the iOS and Android platforms. Freshdesk clients include Pearson Education, Goodreads to Hugo Boss and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Freshdesk was co-founded by Girish Mathrubootham and Shan Krishnasamy in 2010. The company headquarters are located in San Francisco, California, USA and also has offices located in Chennai, India. There are five subscriptions available Sprout at €0 for up to 3 agents and €12 monthly then on, Blossom at €14 per agent per month billed annually or €16 monthly, Garden at €20 per agent per month billed annually or €25 monthly, Estate at €32 per agent per month billed annually or €40 monthly and Forest at €56 per agent per month billed annually or €62 monthly. There is also pricing available for educational institutions, social charities or NGOs (non-governmental organizations) on request. All subscription plans include 24 x 7 email support and 24 x 5 phone support. Freshdesk also offers a 30 day free trial on the Estate plan with unlimited agents.
Information We Request
When you connect Freshdesk with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 6 hours|
|Person||Every 6 hours|
|Survey||Every 6 hours|
|Ticket||Every 1 hour|
|User||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect Freshdesk and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Freshdesk from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key and Web Address from your Freshdesk account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Freshdesk Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Freshdesk data.
- Source Web
- Priority Medium
- Status Open
- Description Hello, I'm having problems adding a new user. Help! Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Freshdesk account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Freshdesk with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.