FreshBooks is a cloud-based accounting software company designed for client-service businesses. The software is sold on a subscription basis to businesses that send invoices to clients and receive payment for their services and time. The product features include, time tracking time sheets, team time tracking, reports, billing and accounts. FreshBooks connects with applications such as Stripe, MailChimp and Authorize.net. There is also a FreshBooks mobile application available.FreshBooks was founded by Mike McDerment and Joe Sawada in 2003 and is based in Toronto, Canada. The company now has over 5 million users and serves customers in over 120 countries. The product was originally called 2ndSite but in 2006 the company rebranded the product as FreshBooks. There are four subscriptions available, Free at $0 per month, Seedling at $19.95 per month, Evergreen at $29.95 per month and Mighty Oak at $39.95 per month. The company also offers a free 30 day trial.
Your FreshBooks Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your FreshBooks data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your FreshBooks account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating FreshBooks with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.