Emma is an email marketing web-based service for organizations. Emma features include email marketing automation, email list management, design templates, mobile templates and customer support. Emma also integrates with other applications such as Salesforce.com and Shopify. The company also provides an iPhone application, Metric, and an iPad application, Guestbook.
Emma, Inc. was co-founded by Clint Smith and Will Weaver in 2002. The company headquarters are located in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. There are five subscription plans available, Professional edition from $45-$420 per month for 2,500-75,000 subscribers and unlimited emails, Agency edition from $24-$212 per month for 1,000-50,000 subscribers and unlimited emails, Franchise edition from $36-$336 per month for 2,500-75,000 subscribers and unlimited emails, Nonprofit edition from $36-$336 per month for 2,500-75,000 subscribers and unlimited emails and University edition from $36-$336 per month for 2,500-75,000 subscribers and unlimited emails. There is also a 20% annual prepay discount for the Professional edition, the Agency edition is a wholesale rate and there is a 20% discount included for the Franchise, Nonprofit and University editions. Flexible subscription pricing is available on request.
Your Emma Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Emma data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Emma account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Emma with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.