Desk.com is an all-in-one customer service, and support application for businesses, and companies. Assistly Inc. was founded in 2009 by Alex Bard, Gary Benitt, Jeremy Suriel, and Brad Birnbaum. In 2011, Salesforce.com acquired Assistly, and the software application was renamed Desk.com in 2012. Salesforce.com is based in San Francisco, California, and was founded in 1999 by Marc Benioff, Parker Harris, Dave Moellenhoff, and Frank Dominguez.
Desk.com features include:
- Universal inbox
- Case management
- Productivity tools
- Business insights
The software has other features that include mobile support for the iOS, and Android operating systems, and integration with Salesforce, JIRA, and third-party applications.
Salesforce.com offers Desk.com subscription plans, pricing is based on per agent per month, starting from $3. There is also a fee applied for additional flex (part-time) agents on the plus plan. Salesforce.com also offers a free 14 day trial of Desk.com to help companies evaluate the product.
Your Desk.com Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Desk.com data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Desk.com account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Desk.com with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.