Deputy is a all-in-one solution for rostering, timesheets, communication and task management that offers a social business and productivity platform for organization management and employees. The Deputy platform is cost-effective and built on the Amazon Web Services cloud. Deputy features include rostering, time and attendance, communication, tasks, journals and reports. Another feature is payroll integration with other applications such as Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks, ZenPayroll and NetSuite. There is also a mobile application available for the iOS and Android platforms and The Deputy Kiosk application for the iPad.
Deputy was co-founded by Steve Shelley and Ashik Ahmed in 2008. The company headquarters are located in New South Wales, Australia. There are three subscriptions available, Starter at $0, Premium at $1 per person and Flexi at $2 per active person. SMS messages are charged at $0.05 each for all subscription plans. There are no contracts, no obligations and no fine print. Deputy also offers a free 30 day trial of their products.
Your Deputy Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Deputy data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Deputy account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Deputy with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.