Delighted works great with Akita!
Customer surveys are key to a successful "Voice of the Customer" program. By implementing Delighted, you can begin tracking NPS, CSAT and CES Survey results directly in Akita.
- View survey results alongside customer data from your other business applications.
- Integrate survey scores (NPS, CSAT, and CES) into your customer health score.
- Track your Promoters and Detractors within Akita.
- Create playbooks and tasks depending on the outcome of a survey.
- Develop an advocacy program around your Promoters.
Information We Request
When you connect Delighted with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Person||Every 24 hours|
|NPS Survey||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect Delighted and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Delighted from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your Delighted account.
To locate your API Key:
- Log in to your Delighted.com account
- Click on the API link at the bottom of the page or visit https://delighted.com/docs/api.
Your API Key should now be visible. You can copy and paste this value in when adding the service to Akita.
- That's it – all done!
Your Delighted Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Delighted data.
NPS Survey SubmittedDETRACTOR - 5
- Comments I've seen a decline in the quality of service we've been getting lately.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Delighted account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Delighted with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.