CustomerThermometer is a customer satisfaction survey solution that enables their clients' customers to answer surveys directly from their email inbox.
CustomerThermometer was co-founded by Lindsay Willott and Mark Copeman in 2010. The company headquarters are located in Bray, Berkshire, UK.
- Customer feedback
- Email survey template
- Customer questionnaires
- Real time customer view monitoring
- Email and embedded Thermometers
- Email survey recipient lists
- Blast sending
Blast sending is a connection between a Thermometer and a list to send emails immediately or in the future. The company also uses SSL (Secure Socket Layers) to protect their customers' data. CustomerThermometer customers include BT Conferencing, Sonos and the Australian Red Cross, and also has thousands of users worldwide. CustomerThermometer was featured in MyCustomer, The Telegraph and International Business Times. CustomerThermometer also integrates with other applications such as Zendesk, Salesforce.com, MailChimp, Desk, AWeber surveys, Outlook signatures and Gmail signature surveys.
- Runner for $29 per month
- Jumper for $49 per month
- Flyer for $99 per month
- Plus for $159 per month
- Plus for $159 per month
- Plus 1 for $259 per month
- Plus 2 for $419 per month
- Plus 3 for $699 per month.
Email Thermometers are sent by CustomerThermometer and are debited from a customer's credit balance every time a survey is sent and embedded Thermometers are sent by third party applications, i.e. Salesforce.com, and are only debited from a customer's credit balance when a survey is clicked. CustomerThermometer also offers a free account sign up that includes 10 free surveys.
How to Connect CustomerThermometer and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select CustomerThermometer from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key from your CustomerThermometer account.
- That's it – all done!
Your CustomerThermometer Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your CustomerThermometer data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your CustomerThermometer account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating CustomerThermometer with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.