ClickDesk is a cloud-based Web 2.0 live chat service for website owners and administrators.
ClickDesk was founded by Manohar Chapalamadugu, also current CEO at Agile CRM, in 2011. The company headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California, USA and has offices located in the Philippines and India.
- Live chat
- Voice (telephony) and video
- Help desk
- Ticket management
- Live support for social media
- Reports and graphs
- Real time maps
ClickDesk is hosted in Amazon and Google cloud and there are backups located in Ireland and Singapore. ClickDesk integrates with a website's existing Instant Messaging (IM), Skype and Google Talk. ClickDesk also integrates with other applications such as WordPress, Joomla, Shopify, Google Apps and Tumblr.
- Free at $0
- Lite at $14.99 per month per agent
- Pro at $24.99 per month per agent
- Professional at $44.99 per month for 4 agents
- Growing Business at $124.99 per month for 8 agents
- Enterprise at $349.99 per month for 15 agents
The cost for more agents is available on request from ClickDesk. There is also a 15% discount for one year and a 33% discount for two years.
How to Connect ClickDesk and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select ClickDesk from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Username and API Key from your ClickDesk account.
- That's it – all done!
Your ClickDesk Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your ClickDesk data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your ClickDesk account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating ClickDesk with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.