Base is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and intelligent sales productivity platform for businesses, enterprises, and organizations. Base utilizes big data, mobile, and computing, enabling sales teams to close deals and provides sales leaders with forecasting and sales pipeline insights.
Base CRM was co-founded in 2009 by Uzi Shmilovici, Bart Kiszala, and Pawel Niznik. The company headquarters are located in San Francisco, California, USA.
- Sales management
- Customer management
- Lead tracking
- Mobile CRM
- Reports and analytics
- Base voice
- Email automation
Base provides a mobile application for the iOS, Android, and Windows Phone operating systems. Base customers include TechCrunch, Forbes, VentureBeat, Gigaom, ReadWrite. Stryker, CBRE, IDEO, Expensify, and Aflac.
Information We Request
When you connect Base with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 6 hours|
|Person||Every 6 hours|
|Task||Every 6 hours|
|User||Every 6 hours|
|Call||Every 6 hours|
|Deal||Every 6 hours|
|Note||Every 6 hours|
How to Connect Base and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Base from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Base follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Base Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Base data.
- Caller Name Lisa Abbott
- Caller Number 212-867-5309
- Target Name Chris Mahony
- Target Number 212-321-4321
- Duration 28 minutes
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Base account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Base with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.