amoCRM is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) company offering a SaaS (Software as a Service) solution for an easy-to-use sales management pipeline system for small to medium businesses (SMBs). The company is based in San Francisco, California, and was co-founded in 2004 by Mikhail Tokovinin, Egor Kovalchuk, Sergey Golovanevsky, and Denis Mitrophanov.
amoCRM features include:
- Configuration and access
- Sales analysis
- Lead, contact and task management
The software integrates with third party applications, and the company encompasses partners, and consultants, and also provides a mobile application available for the Android and iOS operating systems.
amoCRM is $15/user/month based on a 6-month contract and offers a free 30-day trial to help companies evaluate the product.
How to Connect AmoCRM and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select AmoCRM from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key, Username, and Account Address from your AmoCRM account.
- That's it – all done!
Your AmoCRM Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your AmoCRM data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your AmoCRM account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating AmoCRM with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.