Agile CRM is a sales and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application for small businesses. Founded in 2012 by Manohar Chapalamadugu, Agile CRM company is based in Sunnyvale, California with offices in the Philippines and India.
Agile CRM features include:
- Social CRM
- Contact management
- Marketing automation
- Email marketing
- Project management
The company also provides an extension for Google Chrome and mobile application for Android and iOS platforms. In addition, Agile CRM has extensive integrations with third party applications providing email, analytics, event, and SMS features.
Agile CRM offers a free plan and monthly subscription plans based on the number of users required. There are yearly and bi-yearly discounts available.
How to Connect Agile CRM and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Agile CRM from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Email Address, API Key, and Domain from your Agile CRM account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Agile CRM Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Agile CRM data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Agile CRM account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Agile CRM with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.