ActiveCampaign is an email marketing platform. In their own words:
"Improve your marketing & sales processes by upgrading to an automated platform. Start sending follow-up that adapts to your customers’ behavior so you are sending the perfect message at the perfect time. You’ll have happier customers and higher conversions. See why over 150,000 marketers use ActiveCampaign to power intelligent marketing that gets better results."
ActiveCampaign features include:
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Sales automation CRM
With ActiveCampaign you'll get a higher return from your marketing and sales processes. Your conversion rate will increase as you send targeted, personalized messages that align with your contacts’ interests. You'll have more loyal customers, more repeat orders, and more referrals as you nurture a strong relationship throughout all stages of the customer lifecycle.
How to Connect ActiveCampaign and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select ActiveCampaign from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Token and Web Address from your ActiveCampaign account.
- That's it – all done!
Your ActiveCampaign Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your ActiveCampaign data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your ActiveCampaign account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating ActiveCampaign with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.