Zuora is a subscription management platform that enables your subscription business to succeed. They sell multiple modules designed to automate billing, commerce, and finance operations. At the heart of Zuora is their Zuora Central platform, with additions products and integrations available.
Information We Request
When you connect Zuora with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Invoice||Every 2 hours|
|Organization||Every 2 hours|
|Person||Every 2 hours|
|Refund||Every 2 hours|
|Subscription||Every 2 hours|
|Subscription Product||Every 2 hours|
|Transaction||Every 2 hours|
How to Connect Zuora and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Zuora from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Endpoint, API User Email Address, and API User Password from your Zuora account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Zuora Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Zuora data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 17 October 2019 @ 07:52 PM
- Date Due 22 October 2019 @ 07:52 PM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Zuora account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Zuora with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.