Akita Integrations Directory
Customer Success Software that Integrates With Zoho Inventory
Information We Request
When you connect Zoho Inventory with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 24 hours|
|Invoice||Every 24 hours|
|Data Adapter||Every 12 hours|
How to Connect Zoho Inventory and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Zoho Inventory from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Organization Id from your Zoho Inventory account.
Required (ex. 10234695)
- That's it – all done!
Your Zoho Inventory Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Zoho Inventory data.
Bresler's Ice Cream
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 31 May 2023 @ 05:43 PM
- Date Due 5 June 2023 @ 05:43 PM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Zoho Inventory account, and from your other business tools.
Renewal Zoho Inventory Within Within 30 Days 30 Days AND +
MRR Chargebee More Than > $1000 1K AND +
Ticket Zendesk Status Status Open Open
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
CSM Insight Score62
Targets 216 / 392 Achieved
Tasks 382 / 588 Achieved
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Get the Ball Rolling
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Zoho Inventory with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.
Have questions about how Akita Integrates with Zoho Inventory?
We'd love to hear them! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.