Zoho CRM is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides tools for companies to run sales, and marketing for a complete view of the sales pipeline. Zoho CRM enables you to use visitor tracking and email analytics to know what your customers are seeing, for optimal engagement opportunities.
- Multichannel communication management across email, phone, and social media.
- Measure and improve sales performance through analytics and gamification.
- Automate actions with workflows and macros.
Information We Request
When you connect Zoho CRM with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Deal||Every 12 hours|
|Note||Every 12 hours|
|Organization||Every 12 hours|
|Person||Every 12 hours|
|Subscription Product||Every 12 hours|
|Task||Every 12 hours|
|Ticket||Every 12 hours|
|User||Every 12 hours|
How to Connect Zoho CRM and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Zoho CRM from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Zoho CRM follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Zoho CRM Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Zoho CRM data.
- Source Web
- Priority Medium
- Status Open
- Description Hello, I'm having problems adding a new user. Help! Thanks, Janet.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Zoho CRM account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Zoho CRM with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.