Zoho Books is an easy-to-use accounting software application that utilizes invoicing, expense tracking, automated banking, accounting, and reporting for businesses. Zoho Corporation, formerly AdventNet, was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu. Zoho Corporation creates online business, productivity, and collaboration applications. Zoho Books, part of the Zoho Office Suite, a product created by Zoho Corporation, launched in 2011. The company is based in Pleasanton, California with offices also located in Austin, Texas, USA, and Chennai, India, Yokohama, Japan, and Beijing, China.
Zoho Books features include:
- Time tracking
The software has other features that include sales tax, online payment, multi-currency, users, a dashboard, and reports, mobile, APIs (Application Programming Interfaces), manual journals, financial reporting, and automation. Zoho Books integrates with third party applications, and provides a mobile application for the iOS, Windows, Android, both Google, and Amazon, operating systems.
Zoho Books offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, for one organization with unlimited features, starting from $24. The company also offers discounts for the yearly plan. Zoho Corporation offers a free 14 day trial of Zoho Books to help companies evaluate the product.
Information We Request
When you connect Zoho Books with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 24 hours|
|Invoice||Every 24 hours|
|Transaction||Every 24 hours|
How to Connect Zoho Books and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Zoho Books from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Organization Id from your Zoho Books account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Zoho Books Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Zoho Books data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 11 April 2021 @ 06:20 AM
- Date Due 16 April 2021 @ 06:20 AM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Zoho Books account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Zoho Books with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.