Information We Request
When you connect Zoho Books with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 24 hours|
|Invoice||Every 24 hours|
|Transaction||Every 24 hours|
How to Connect Zoho Books and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Zoho Books from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your Organization Id from your Zoho Books account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Zoho Books Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Zoho Books data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 28 September 2023 @ 07:16 AM
- Date Due 3 October 2023 @ 07:16 AM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Zoho Books account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
Want to learn how Akita can save your Customer Success team time?
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Zoho Books with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.