Yendo is a cloud-based accounting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), payments, and newsletter software for small businesses. The company is based in Dublin, Ireland and was founded in 2006 by Morgan Lynch.
Yendo features include:
- Share account information
- Manage, and track expenses
- Track payments
The software is compatible with mobiles, and tablets, and has other features that include accounting reports, custom invoice templates, asset register, budgeting, and forecasting, sales tax, management reports, manage sales reps, manage cashflow, and recurring invoices.
Yendo offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of users required, starting from $19, and the company also offers a free 30 day trial to help companies evaluate the product.
Your Yendo Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Yendo data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Yendo account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Yendo with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.