Xero is an accounting cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) for small businesses, accountants, and bookkeepers providing real-time financials, and online accounting, invoicing, billing, and banking. The company is based in Wellington, New Zealand with offices also located in Australia, the UK, and the United States and was founded in 2006 by Rod Drury and his accountant, Hamish Edwards. Xero went public on the New Zealand stock exchange in 2007.
Xero features include:
- Online accounting
- Bank reconciliation
The software integrates with third party applications, and provides extensive security, and privacy features to ensure client data is safe, and secure. The product also has other features that include a dashboard, online support, files, multi-currency, financial reporting, inventory, payroll, billing, purchase ordering, contact management, fixed asset depreciation, expense tracking, and lists.
Xero offers subscription plans on a monthly basis starting from $20, and offers a free 30 day trial to help businesses evaluate the product.
Information We Request
When you connect Xero with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 2 hours|
|Invoice||Every 2 hours|
|User||Every 2 hours|
How to Connect Xero and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Xero from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Xero follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Xero Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Xero data.
- Invoice Number A2D1234567
- Amount 99
- Currency USD
- Date Issued 5 July 2020 @ 04:49 AM
- Date Due 10 July 2020 @ 04:49 AM
- Status Due
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Xero account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Xero with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.