Wrike is a web-based project management and all-in-one project collaboration software. The company is based in Silicon Valley, Mountain View, California and was founded in 2006 by Andrew Filev.
Wrike features include:
- Project management
- Task management
- Team collaboration
- Time tracking
The software has other features that include access controls, workload view, burndown chart, synchronizing task, and project milestones to calendar, Gantt chart (Timeline), baseline chart, performance chart, and check lists, and the company also provides third party application integration.
Wrike offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of users required, starting from free, and the company also offers a free 15 day trial to help companies evaluate the product.
Information We Request
When you connect Wrike with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Project||Every 24 hours|
How to Connect Wrike and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Wrike from the list of available integrations.
- Click the link to begin the connection process.
- Within Wrike follow the prompts to approve the Akita integration.
- That's it – all done!
Your Wrike Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Wrike data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Wrike account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Wrike with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.