Vtiger is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and email marketing solution for small to medium enterprises. The company is based in Sunnyvale, California and also has offices located in Bangalore, India, and was co-founded in 2004 by Sreenivas Kanumuru, and Mani Akasapu.
Vtiger features include:
- Email marketing
- Project management
- Customer portal
- Calendar, and task management
The software has other features that include document, and file management, teams, and access control, inventory management, contact, and lead views, campaign management, and campaign tracking, and the company also provides third party application integration.
Vtiger offers subscription CRM plans on a monthly basis, starting from $12 per user, and email marketing plans on a monthly or pay-as-you-go basis, starting from free. There is also a fee applied for additional emails and storage. Vtiger also offers a free 15 day trial to help companies evaluate the product.
Your Vtiger Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Vtiger data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Vtiger account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Vtiger with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.