Teamwork.com is an easy-to-use online project management software application. Teamwork.com assists managers, staff, clients, and teams to manage projects and work together productively online.
- Project management
- Task management
- Milestone tracking
- Time tracking
The software has other features that include Gantt charts, privacy, messages, file management, contact management, notebooks, calendar, native mobile applications, email integration, links, risk management, an API, multiple language support, social project networking, and backups.
Teamwork offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of projects and digital storage required, starting from $0. The company also offers a free 30-day trial of any plan, to help companies evaluate the product.
Information We Request
When you connect Teamwork with Akita, we automatically collect information on the following:
|Organization||Every 12 hours|
|Person||Every 12 hours|
|Project||Every 12 hours|
|Task||Every 24 hours|
|User||Every 12 hours|
How to Connect Teamwork and Akita
- Head to the Integrations section in Akita. You'll find it under Settings (the cog icon ) in the left menu bar.
- Click the Connect Provider button.
- Select Teamwork from the list of available integrations.
- Fill in the form to complete the connection. For this, you will need your API Key and Web Address from your Teamwork account.
- That's it – all done!
Your Teamwork Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Teamwork data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Teamwork account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Teamwork with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.