TeamSupport is a collaborative customer support, and service, and help desk software that enables their clients solve customer issues, and manage customer experiences through collaboration, and teamwork. Muroc Systems, Inc was co-founded in 2008 by Robert C. Johnson, and Eric Harrington. TeamSupport LLC, a product created by Dallas, Texas-based Muroc Systems also launched in 2008.
TeamSupport features include:
- Agent tools
- Multi-channel support
- Customer understanding
- Management tools
The software has other features that include reporting, and analytics, and privacy, and security, and popular features such as screen recordings, an internal social network, a complete customer database, and automatic rules.
TeamSupport offers subscription plans on a monthly basis billed annually, per agent required, starting from $30. Muroc Systems also offers a free 14 day trial of TeamSupport to help companies evaluate the product.
Your TeamSupport Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your TeamSupport data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your TeamSupport account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating TeamSupport with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.