Solve360 is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and project management solution for businesses. The software is designed for small teams in service companies that require an easy-to-use, flexible, and inexpensive solution that provides integration with other systems. Norada Corporation, an online application service provider, was founded in 2000 by Steve Ireland. Solve360, a product created by Calgary, Alberta-based Norada Corporation, launched in 2008.
Solve360 features include:
- Custom fields and category tags
- Link emails
- Report and update activities
The software has other features that include mobile, pre-integrated cloud applications, and an API (Application Programming Interface), and webhooks, and also integrates with third party applications.
Solve360 offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of team members required, starting from $39. There is also a fee applied for additional team members. Solve360 also offers a free 14 day trial to help companies evaluate the product.
Your Solve Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Solve data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Solve account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Solve with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.