Smartsheet is an online project management, collaboration, and productivity software application that enables businesses to manage projects, and tasks, sales pipelines, customer information, event schedules, and marketing campaigns. The product is similar to spreadsheets with additional features such as file sharing, integration, and work automation. The company is based in Bellevue, Washington and was founded in 2006 by Brent Frei, John Creason, Eric Browne, and Maria Colacurcio.
Smartsheet features include:
- Resource management
- Web forms
The software has other features that include Gantt charts, mobile, cell linking, file sharing, alerts, and reminders, and reporting, and also integrates with third party applications.
Smartsheet offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of creators required, starting from $14 when paid annually. There is also a fee applied per month for additional creators. Non-profit organizations and schools also receive a discount. Smartsheet offers a free 30 day trial to help companies evaluate the product.
Your Smartsheet Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Smartsheet data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Smartsheet account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Smartsheet with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.