Sirportly is a web-based helpdesk software platform for businesses that enables teams respond to customers, and chat privately within an all-in-one interface. aTech Media, a software development company, was founded in 2004 by Adam Cooke, and web developer, Adam Higgs, joined the company in 2005. Sirportly, a product developed by Poole, Dorset-based, aTech Media, was created in 2011.
Sirportly features include:
- Message management
- Reporting and analytics
- Automation and workflow
- Customer interaction
Sirportly also integrates with third party applications such as Facebook, and Twitter.
Sirportly offers a subscription plan of Sirportly Cloud on a monthly basis, depending on the number of users required, starting from free. There is a fee applied per user per month for additional users. Sirportly also offers a free 30 day trial of Sirportly Cloud to help companies evaluate the product. The company offers Sirportly Enterprise, a packaged software version that can be run on client servers, on a licence contract. The licence fee depends on the number of staff users required by a client to support. Sirportly also offers additional extras for support, service and mobile.
Your Sirportly Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your Sirportly data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your Sirportly account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating Sirportly with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.