SendinBlue is an all-in-one email marketing platform that enables businesses to manage email marketing campaigns, transactional emails, and SMS (Short Message Service) messages. The company is based in Paris, and was co-founded in 2010 by Armand Thiberge, and Kapil Sharma, and the product launched to the public in 2012.
SendinBlue features include:
- Email marketing
- Transactional emails
- SMS campaigns
- Transactional SMS
The software has other features that include real-time tracking, order tracking, subscription forms, a dedicated IP (Internet Protocol), spam check, newsletter builder, trigger marketing, contact management, campaign tracking, e-commerce, email creation, and email sending. The marketing email and SMS features include email creation, scheduling, deliverability, import lists, subscription form, contact segmentation, reports, statistics, and Google Analytics. The transactional email and SMS features include deliverability, tracking, hard-bounce pooling, tag management, webhooks, automated templates, and a dedicated IP (Internet Protocol) for emails. The company also allows for API (Application Programming Interface) integration and provides e-commerce plugins.
SendinBlue offers subscription plans on a monthly basis, depending on the number of emails sent, starting from free and also offers pay as you go options, SMS plans, and IP plans.
Your SendinBlue Customer Data in Akita
- Once connected, your Akita account will begin populating with your SendinBlue data.
- This data will appear alongside all your other customer interactions for a 360° view.
- Segment your accounts based on data from your SendinBlue account, and from your other business tools.
128 Accounts Matched. Save as Segment
- Define lifecycle stages and make sure customers stay on track.
- Build Customer Success playbooks, alerts, health scores and more — all using the wealth of data gathered from your integrations.
We'd love to show you Akita in more detail and answer any questions you have about integrating SendinBlue with our Customer Success platform.
Fill in the form below to schedule a demo and get started with your Customer Success efforts.